The Christmas Pickle is a German tradition, meant to be hidden on the Christmas tree. The first family member to find it on Christmas morning gets the special surprise you tuck into the pocket. Because I like to keep things fair for my kids, we have 2 Christmas pickles, both look the same & I tuck the same dollar amount into each. It’s a nod to our heritage & a little extra fun for the kids!
This Christmas Pickle ornament is made completely in the hoop with a fabric money pocket on back & a hanging ribbon. The Pickle’s pocket is small, not intended for gift cards, but meant for a folded or rolled money surprise. The finished size (without ribbon) is approx. 2" wide x 3.75" high. Photo instructions are included.
- These are digital embroidery designs for home (cottage industry) users only, not for commercial use.
- The downloadable zip file has ART DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX formats.
- Do not share my files.... do not give away my files....do not re-sell my embroidery files.
- Do not use any part of my files or my photos for resale of any embroidery designs.
- All designs are tested. Editing or resizing the files is not advised. No refunds given on the purchase of digital designs.
- Stabilize well...Hoop well...use Embroidery thread...& Have Fun!