This is a design for an embroidery machine, this is not an actual item for sale. You will need an embroidery machine to make this.
My kids learned about Santa’s Magic Reindeer Feed in Catholic elementary school, it then became a family tradition. On Christmas eve before bed, the kids put coats, boots, hats & mittens on over their pajamas, then sprinkled this feed on the snow in the front yard. Cute!! The ‘feed’ is simply dry oatmeal with a little glitter ‘magic’ mixed in.
This 3.9" x 3.9" Magic Feed bag is made completely in the hoop, no sewing required. I include 3 pages of instructions with photos, have fun making these for all the little kids you know.
- These are digital embroidery designs for home (cottage industry) users only, not for commercial use.
- The downloadable zip file has ART DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX formats.
- Do not share my files.... do not give away my files....do not re-sell my embroidery files.
- Do not use any part of my files or my photos for resale of any embroidery designs.
- All designs are tested. Editing or resizing the files is not advised. No refunds given on the purchase of digital designs.
- Stabilize well...Hoop well...use Embroidery thread...& Have Fun!