I use a lightweight knock-down or nap tuck frame when stitching on towels, it really helps the monogram letter to pop & stand out. The straight stitching in 2 directions before the satin edge (see photo 3 for an example) will help hold the loopy nap down & allow you to stitch a beautiful letter or monogram on top of it. I still use water soluble stabilizer, then stitch the knock-down. You can choose the same color for the satin edge or use another coordinating color. My towel photos were done in the same color for the knock down & for the satin edge.
You will need embroidery software to add your own letters or monogram to the frames, see examples photos 4 & 5.
This oval border frame set has 4 files: 1.7 x 2" high, 2.5 x 3" high, 3.3 x 3.9" high, & 4.2 x 5" high. You can also use software to rotate these sideways. These are not appliqué, & do not require any fabric.
- These are digital embroidery designs for home (cottage industry) users only, not for commercial use.
- The downloadable zip file has ART DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX formats.
- Do not share my files.... do not give away my files....do not re-sell my embroidery files.
- Do not use any part of my files or my photos for resale of any embroidery designs.
- All designs are tested. Editing or resizing the files is not advised. No refunds given on the purchase of digital designs.
- Stabilize well...Hoop well...use Embroidery thread...& Have Fun!