This Gingerbread Tree cookie Christmas Ornament is quick to stitch & makes the perfect little gift or package tie-on. You can even use it as a tag - just write on the back with a sharpie. Or use it as danglers from a ribbon on a holiday dress! I've made these as a bridal shower gift, in colors to match the wedding party. I was told it was the sweetest most thoughtful gift ever - one that the bride & groom enjoyed on the tree every year. :D
The Christmas Cookie ornaments are made to stitch fast, are completely in the hoop with no sewing required. I include photo instructions to make the ornaments, including fabric on the back & the ribbon hangers. You can choose to use vinyl, burlap, or even fabric for that shabby applique look so popular (see photo 2 for example). All designs are for the 4x4 hoop & are 3" high.
A set with all 11 ornaments will be available separately, is shown for example only in photo 3.
- These are digital embroidery designs for home (cottage industry) users only, not for commercial use.
- The downloadable zip file has ART DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX formats.
- Do not share my files.... do not give away my files....do not re-sell my embroidery files.
- Do not use any part of my files or my photos for resale of any embroidery designs.
- All designs are tested. Editing or resizing the files is not advised. No refunds given on the purchase of digital designs.
- Stabilize well...Hoop well...use Embroidery thread...& Have Fun!