Is it a Reindeer or is it a Moose? I thought a reindeer at first but now...not so sure!! This cute Reindeer applique design can be stitched in different ways... Girl or Boy or Rudolph. The nose is a separate color change, make it the fur color or red or whatever you like. And for a boy, just leave off the last color, the bow.
You will receive 3 files each with 2 applique layers: 3.9", 5.5" & 6.7" wide (6x10 hoop). Color charts are included to help choose colors. :)
- These are digital embroidery designs for home (cottage industry) users only, not for commercial use.
- The downloadable zip file has ART DST EXP HUS JEF PES XXX formats. VIP & VP3 are available, please ask.
- Do not share my files.... do not give away my files....do not re-sell my embroidery files.
- Do not use any part of my files or my photos for resale of any embroidery designs.
- All designs are tested. Editing or resizing the files is not advised. No refunds given on the purchase of digital designs.
- Stabilize well...Hoop well...use Embroidery thread...& Have Fun!